1) Rental Agreement.The contract is an agreement between “Easy RentSolutions” (hereinafter ERS for brevity) based in Brindisi at viale
SGBosco, 7 P.Iva 02695260741 and the customer as generalized in detail on the front of this document, as supplier of the vehicle as indicated in the specific Terms and Conditions for the rental location. The Customer is required to read the General rental conditions and the specific conditions of the rental country, both integral and substantial parts of the rental agreement.
2) The vehicle.ERS will provide the vehicle fit for circulation, equipped with safety equipment and up to date with the registration and circulation tax. In Europe, we are required to provide vehicles with compulsory insurance coverage towards third parties. In this case, the driver is not to be understood as a third party and is not covered by this insurance. The Customer is required to return the vehicle and the extra options in the same conditions in which they are been delivered, except for normal wear. The Customer is required to carefully check the condition of the vehicle before driving. At the time of delivery, the Customer is required to verify that the vehicle’s conditions comply with what is reported on the report and to report any undetected damage. The Customer is also required to report if the fuel level is not indicated correctly and to verify that a copy of the vehicle registration certificate, the insurance certificate, the accident report form and the mandatory safety kit are present in the vehicle.3) Rental period. The Customer is responsible for the vehicle and for the extra options purchased for the entire duration of the rental period: A) The rental period begins with the collection of the vehicle (check – out) and ends when the return of the vehicle and keys is ascertained ( check – in). B) The Customer is required to return the vehicle during office opening hours to the designated personnel and in the agreed location. The Customer remains responsible for the vehicle in case of return during the closing hours of the
4) Costs.The Renter is required to pay the amounts indicated in the rental agreement for the vehicle and the extra options purchased. The Renter is also required to pay for any extension of the rental period, including agreed extra options. If due, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the contract, the Customer is finally required to pay any share for economic liability deriving from damage and theft of the vehicle, the costs for extra cleaning, the tow truck, tolls, parking, fines administrative violations of the highway code as well as the related expenses for administrative management. 5) Use of the vehicle: The Customer is required to: (A) have reasonable care and diligence in using the vehicle, (B) use the vehicle in
compliance with the laws of the country in which it is driven, (C) use the vehicle as permitted by law and for lawful purposes, (D) refuel the vehicle with suitable fuel, (E) make sure that the vehicle is closed correctly, also checking that the windows, roof opening and bonnet, (F) stop the vehicle if he notices a malfunction that could compromise its safety as well as any other malfunction and immediately notify it. The Customer must not: (A) use the vehicle for commercial purposes, for competitions of any kind, sporting and not, or route tests; to tow other vehicles or trailers; to transport fuel, flammable, explosive or corrosive materials; (B) allow the use of the vehicle to anyone other than the authorized driver. The Customer acknowledges that the rented vehicle may only circulate in the countries indicated in the rental contract. If the Customer drives a vehicle registered in an EU member state outside the EU or a vehicle registered in a non-EU member state, he must not use the vehicle in the foreign country for a period of time longer than established by law. The Customer is required to consult the specific conditions of the country of rental, he can also contact the staff of the rental office or the competent authorities if he needs further information. must not use the vehicle in the foreign country for a period of time longer than established by the law in force. The Customer is required to consult the specific conditions of the country of rental, he can also contact the staff of the rental office or the competent authorities if he needs further information. must not use the vehicle in the foreign country for a period of time longer than established by the law in force. The Customer is required to consult the specific conditions of the country of rental, he can also contact the staff of the rental office or the competent authorities if he needs further information.
6) Accidents, thefts and damages.The Customer is required to immediately notify (A) the competent authorities and (B) notify us no later than 48 hours if the vehicle is involved in a road accident or has been damaged, even if no third parties are involved. of the vehicle, theft or damage to it, the Customer is required to pay the amount relating to the economic responsibility established in the rental contract for each single damage or accident, and any expenses for the administrative management of the theft or damage file (unless he has purchased the further reduction or elimination of economic responsibility). The Customer is responsible for damage to the vehicle, with the exception of specific reductions or eliminations purchased at the time of the rental and indicated in article 7 in the dedicated section.If the Customer damages the vehicle on more than one occasion, as established
the law is required to pay the amount relating to economic responsibility defined in the rental contract for each individual damage or accident. If the Customer proves, within the terms established by the law of the rental location, that the theft or damage to the vehicle is not attributable to his responsibility, willful misconduct or gross negligence, we will request the other party the amount charged for economic liability and any additional expenses connected to it and to return it to the Customer. In order to allow for the prompt opening of the claim, the Customer is required, within 48 hours of the accident, to provide the accident report form duly completed in all parts and complete with the contact details of all parties involved. To the extent permitted by law,
accident report duly completed. The Customer will not be responsible for costs deriving from malfunction or damage due to incorrect maintenance of the vehicle or covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
7) Reduction of Economic Responsibility.The reductions limit or eliminate the Client’s economic liability in the event of damage or theft. In Europe, our rates include a basic level of waiver therefore the Customer may be charged up to the maximum amount indicated in the rental agreement plus taxes and administrative management costs, where applicable. The Customer can further reduce the economic liability by purchasing the optional options. The reduction of the Customer’s economic liability will not be applied if the non-return of the vehicle or the damage is attributable (A) to willful misconduct or gross negligence of the Customer (in accordance with the provisions in force in the country of rental) or (B) a violation of articles 5 (Use of the vehicle) and 6 (Accidents, thefts and damages). If the reduction of economic liability is not applicable,
8) Administrative penalties and expenses.The Client is required to pay the parking fees and/or administrative fines relating to the rental period. The Customer is required to pay the costs for the administrative management of each sanction, unless he can prove that the damage or economic loss does not exist or that they are significantly lower than the cost of administrative management.
9) Fuel.The Customer must return the vehicle with the same quantity of fuel with which it was delivered, unless he has purchased the “Prepaid Fuel” option. If the Customer chooses to return the vehicle with a quantity of fuel lower than that received, he will be charged for the cost of the fuel used at the expected price of €3/litre with a minimum of €15. If the Customer has purchased the “Prepaid Fuel” option, he is not required to refuel the vehicle before returning it. We do not refund unused fuel if the customer purchases the prepaid fuel option.
10) Additional drivers and passengers.The Renter is responsible for ensuring that all additional drivers that he has included in the rental agreement or passengers on board the vehicle comply with these Terms and Conditions. The Customer is also responsible for the costs and expenses we will incur in the event of a breach by the additional drivers of these Terms and Conditions. The Customer cannot avail himself of the reduction of economic liability(A) if the economic loss or damage is attributable to the willful misconduct or gross negligence of the additional driver or the passenger or their omission or gross negligence (insofar as these terms are
used under applicable law) or (B) if you intentionally violate sections 5 and 6.
11) Changes to the rental.The Customer is required to pay the additional cost resulting from the extension of the rental period or the extra kilometers traveled compared to those agreed and included in the rate. The Customer will have to pay a supplement for the journey to leave if the vehicle is returned to a rental office other than the one where it was picked up.
12) Return of the vehicle before the agreed date.If the Customer returns the vehicle and the extra options before the pre-established date and time and no longer satisfies the requirements set by the agreed rate, the same cannot be guaranteed. This may lead to an increase in the rental cost. There is no refund for unused days.
13) Return of the vehicle after the agreed date.Unless otherwise agreed, the Customer is required to return the vehicle and the extra options on the date/time and in the place indicated in this rental agreement. If the Customer needs to return the vehicle after the established time/date, he will be required to ask us for an extension. In the event of a delay, an amount equal to 5 rental days will be blocked on the third day following the agreed return date if the Customer has provided a debit card, or an amount equal to 10 extra days if the Customer has provided a debit card.
case of using a credit card. This amount will be calculated on the basis of the “Payment on collection” rates. If the Customer returns the vehicle within the aforementioned 5 or 10 days (as the case may be), only the actual rental days will be charged, plus any additional amounts due.
14) Pre-authorization.We will block an amount as a guarantee on the Customer’s payment card, thus locking this amount on the card to ensure there are sufficient funds to make the payment at the end of the rental. If the Customer pays with another card, it will take up to a maximum of 28 days for the bank to return the previously “blocked” amount.
15) Payments.If the Customer decides to pay in a currency other than the one in which the rental cost was quoted, the currency exchange service will be provided by us and the equivalent calculated on the exchange rate published by Citibank plus 4% will be applied. By signing the rental, the Customer authorizes us to debit his payment card for all costs incurred during the rental period.
16) Vehicle traceability.Vehicles may be equipped with geolocation systems and tracking devices to locate them in the event of theft or failure to return to the rental office or in the event of an accident or mechanical breakdown.
7) Treatment of personal data.The Customer’s personal data will be processed in order to: (A) provide the rental services and (B) evaluate whether to provide rental services in the future. We will provide the Customer’s personal data, as established by the applicable legislation and if necessary, with your explicit consent to:
a) supervisory authorities/local authorities and companies in charge of car park management if such information is necessary for the performance of the service and within the limits established by the legislation in force or in order to verify the validity of the Customer’s driving licence. b) third parties acting for our account in handling disputes, credit recovery and processing customer surveys, which we use to improve our services. The Customer has the right to access the personal information we hold about him (including for a fee, if permitted by law ), and you may ask us to edit, block or remove any personal information. The data controller is the rental service provider, as reported in this contract.
19) Applicable law. The rental agreement signed between the parties will be governed by the law in force in the country of collection of the rented vehicle.
We try to meet all the customer’s needs, our goal is simplicity and safety to offer a service that is always of the highest quality!